Sunday, July 28, 2013

Goodbye 87/7 Bardacık Sokağı, Küçük Esat, Ankara, Türkiye!

Well a momentous life milestone has passed. I have moved out of my first apartment! It's bitter sweet. I had fun living on my own, even if the water heater went out a few times while I was trying to shower. 

Bt this points to another set of events coming up. I'm leaving Ankara on Wednesday! Yikes! Summer has flown, and I feel like I haven't been here three months. But I guess I have. 

I'm going to be taking an over night trip to the Far East of Turkey to the city of Kars. I'll be touring the ancient Armenian Capitol of Ani which is fit on the border before I fly to İstanbul. The train is something I've been really looking forward to. I have a ticket for a one person sleeper compartment. The train goes along the Euphrates river for 10 hours, and it's supposed to be beautiful. I'll try and be a bit productive on the train, but mainly this is just my last big trip in turkey, and I'm looking forward to it. 

Count down: 8 days

No comments:

Post a Comment